Architect - By Jared Hansen
Playing cards are the primary building blocks and tools with which we create our magic. Just as an architect must carefully plan and build his structures, magicians must take equal care in structuring their effects and presentations. Architect Playing Cards is the perfect tribute to an art and craft that shares so much with magic.
Designed by Jared Hansen and printed by the Expert Playing Card Company, the Architect Playing Cards is truly a sight to behold. The stunning tuck box is crafted from a heavy-duty deep blue matte paper that's adorned on all sides with intricately applied silver foil.
The cards themselves have the look of a blueprint, featuring a beautiful blue and white back design with fine line work. The faces are Expert Standard with a custom DaVinci-inspired Ace of Spades and identical drawing compass Jokers. The handling is superb thanks to the Damask finish. The deck has a medium thickness, along with an exquisite embossing pattern and texture.
- Only 5,000 of these beautiful decks will be printed.
- Designed by Jared HansenPrinted by EPCC
- Limited Print Run of 5,000 Decks
- Damask Finish
- Detailed Blue and White Blueprint-Style Design
- Matte Blue Tuck with Silver Foil
- DaVinci-inspired Custom Ace of Spades
- Identical Drawing Compass Jokers